Friday, December 20, 2013

1st- Vocaloid Rin and Len (The Wolf That Fell Inlove With Little Riding Hood)

Song by: Hitoshizuku x yama
Video by: Hitoshizuku

Translation in English (Play the video)

It begins by a coincidence, a inevitable scene
Far Away, I see fleeing, red color
Deep within the mysterious forest, I found a black shadow
With a premonition that something was about to begin
I ran, afraid
Our "encounter" is a scenario
Leading to the end
So I deliberately took a runabout way
I want to meet you, or I want to touch you, or I want to talk to you but it's impossible
You're frail, and I'm sly
Our "meeting" signals the end
It's cruel, we're cursed
Our faith will never change
Ah, why are you?
Why, why am I?
A wolf and a little riding hood

Surely, you'll walked this road once again today
And again today, I can't do anything about but keep watch over you
You're hiding on the other side of that tree today, like always
And so I pass through, pretending that I don't notice
You don't catch my gaze
And my voice doesn't reach you
Only our sighs, fruitlessly overlap
I can't meet you, and I can't touch you, and I can't talk to you, but it's alright
You're helpless and I'm awkward, but it's fine as long as we're right here
If you won't call this love
There's no need for words
Ah, thinking about it, how much ever I think about it
The ending will never change

I wanted to meet you
I wanted to touch you
Honestly, I just wanted to speak to you
You're adorable, and I'm gentle
But our meeting is tied to an ending
How many times, how many times
Have I prayed to god, but...
Unfortunately, unfortunately
We remain as a wolf and a little riding hood
I want to comfort you as you cry, but the arms I stretched out shakes
I love you, I want to embrace you, but I know I never can...!
However much I struggle
However much I pray
My claws and fangs won't disappear
So, just wait until your tears stop
I'll be on the other side of the tree
Always...

No comments:

Post a Comment